ChaosRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ChaosRealm

Amazing Private W.O.W. Server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

i would like t be a ad plz!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jarrodcorne

i would like t be a ad plz! Empty
PostSubject: i would like t be a ad plz!   i would like t be a ad plz! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 5:12 am

hi! i am very good at wow and i have exp at being a admin or add i have done it on 2 difrent servers i am also very kind to other players so i will be nice haelp them solve all of there problems i am also on wow alot.
Back to top Go down
chaosfayte
Admin

i would like t be a ad plz! Empty
PostSubject: admins   i would like t be a ad plz! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 7:05 pm

we will take you into consideration, right now we have alot of admins compared to players. two ways you can prove you are worthy of being an admin is A. being an outstanding (good) player. or B. finding more people to play chaosrealm. you might just be one of the first main admins, meaning alot more respect (with experience) and more priveledges. if you refer people make sure they tell me you refered them and that they actually play the game. (i don't respect bots. chaosrealm has bot prevention as well as a game time recorder)
Back to top Go down

i would like t be a ad plz!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ChaosRealm :: Staff :: Applications-
Jump to: