ChaosRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ChaosRealm

Amazing Private W.O.W. Server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

rogues need these plz

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
badassninja

rogues need these plz Empty
PostSubject: rogues need these plz   rogues need these plz Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 12:25 pm

alright, as a fellow wow member, i've witnessed the decline in rogues power by the "nerf bat" so to speak. Rogues were originally created to out dps warriors. This is not happening in PVP. Warriors can like 5 shot mages while we can about 12shot them, if we're good. Second, we get raped by any melee classes with no chance of winning. shamans are the one exception. This means that rogues are caster killers, or at least they have to be to actually succed in wow.
Frost mages, priests (most of the time), druids, all FUCKING kill us. This means the only easy (Or at least class we can mostly kill) is warlocks. That means we have an advantage against only 1 out of 9 classes. This is bullshit.

i have some proposed ideas that will help us kill casters. Even if we were to rape every main casting class, we would still kill only 5 out of 9 of the class.

Ok, first idea is to make EVASION able to dodge any projectile spells. Examples are hunters gayass arrows and bolt spells(FROSTBOLT, FIREBOLT,) basically anything that you can follow in the air.

Second is to make improved talents. Such as like a 10% crit chance increase. This would be one talent point out of one talent point max.
Back to top Go down
matt4thperiod

rogues need these plz Empty
PostSubject: Re: rogues need these plz   rogues need these plz Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 12:28 pm

I agree.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mattspagee28

rogues need these plz
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ChaosRealm :: Chaosrealm :: General Talking-
Jump to: